Thanksgiving Challenge: I am THANKFUL FOR the people who have touched my life...
...for a reason, a season or a lifetime!
1. My family. My parents, grandparents, Godparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, my sister, my Husband, his family, our boys and their wives, our grandchildren...did I leave anyone out?
2. My friends. Childhood friends, high school friends, college friends, neighbors, work friends, friends of friends and of course my VIRTUAL friends!
3. My teachers. Elementary school, junior high and high school, college, office mentors and trainers, real estate school, my peers and bosses at various jobs.
4. My clients. I love the opportunity to help my clients solve their real estate needs (and sometimes challenges). For that brief transaction we spend so much time together. We become a small part of each others' lives. I only hope that I touch them as much as they touch me.
5. My co-workers. Other agents that make it fun to go to the office, and affiliates that make my job that much easier.
That's the TOP 5. My life has also been touched by doctors, surgeons, nurses...wonderful service providers...our accountant, financial advisor, the clerk at the local Staples store...the list could be endless.
Thank you to all of you, who read my posts, comment and touch my life!
(Clip Art from Microsoft.)
The Foerster Team
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
REAL Market Knowledge. REAL Service. REAL Estate.
Serving Metro Denver